Friday, December 12, 2008

Miracle Corners of the World

Here is my first post of video material.  Keep in mind that this is simply clips of raw footage, and that the quality is less than desirable since I am in the middle of rural Africa using a portable USB modem.  Also, for the moment, I will have to upload to YouTube and post the links because Blogger does not have the capacity to upload large files with this connection.  Enjoy!

A group of youth dancing at an event for Miracle Corners of the World (MCW), a non-profit promoting local change and global exchange, a community driven process. This clip is from a groundbreaking ceremony for a site that will include a preschool, a radio station for Bugesera District, and other educational and gender empowering initiatives.



Kids at the MCW groundbreaking, marveling at my LCD screen, which is reversable and can reveal the live video to the subjects.  Kids love seeing themselves on live video.



The full moon last night as seen from Kayumba, Nyamata, Bugesera District, East Province, Rwanda, Africa, Earth.  I was just testing out my zoom, but I thought this would be a nifty little clip.

No comments: