Monday, February 02, 2009

Millennium Congregations: a Brief Introduction

After sorting through over 20 hours of footage, I came up with this 2 minute piece to use as an introduction for shorter presentations about Millennium Congregations.  It can also be thought of as a trailer or preview for the 15-20 minute piece I will be making in the next few weeks.  

That video promises to be challenging as I try to capture the incredible complexity and comprehensiveness of the Millennium Villages Project, personal stories of how their programs have improved the community, and how all of this relates to Millennium Congregations.  My problem, which tends to be a common one in my experience with this work, is deciding which amazing programs and stories to leave out completely.



1 comment:

CaitlinF said...

nice video dear