Sunday, August 06, 2006

First, have a nap...zen fire ze missiles!!!

I am writing from the house of my dad's friend, Michel, outside Clermont Ferrand, France. He lives on a lake in the mountains. Awesome.

Today was the longest day I've had in awhile. We got up at 2:30 a.m. in Glasgow to catch a plane in Paris. As soon as we arrived, I had to split with the group in an effort to find my train station. I had to speak a surprisingly large amount of French and had several hilariously awkward encounters, but I got over it and worked everything out eventually. I finally got into Clermont at 6 p.m. It is now almost 11:30 here and I didn't even nap much today apart from some restless dozing on the train. So, I'm going to go to bed soon. I tried uploading some pictures from the Globe, but it's taking forever on this computer so I'll have to try later. Sorry for such a boring post. I'll have more time on this computer later this week and can update then. Au revoir!

No comments: