Monday, August 07, 2006

Some pictures from the Globe Program


Yeah, I put a hole in the door on the Globe stage. It was part of the set for a new pirate play. The Globe occasionally runs shows that don't belong to the bard.


Here's me and Julia on top of Snowdon Mountain in Wales. We took a cute little steam engine to the top. I believe Snowdon is the biggest mountain in Wales and is the setting for parts of the King Arthur legends. I think I said that in an earlier post, but oh well. It's cool enough to say twice.


Me and Kelly during the second sword fighting class. Check out my broad sword! Sweet.


The Globe theater right before we saw Titus Andronicus. I moved down to the stage for the second half.


For those Pink Floyd fans out there...


Me during a special lecture on Elizabethan clothing. The costume I'm wearing was handmade in the Elizabethan style with traditional cloth and many traditional dyes. Some dyes from the time, like crushed insects, are impractical in a modern setting.

P.S. I'm still new to this blog thing and posting pictures, so bear with me until I can figure out how to make it look better. This may have to do.

No comments: