Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Some pictures from France


Me and Michel right outside his house before our hike.


Michel and Kalou's back porch at sunset.


The mountains somewhere near the beginning of our hike.


A view somewhere in the middle of our hike when the wind was numbing my face.


Wild mountain pony!!!


Hike scenery.


One of my favorite hike pictures. And I took a lot, even though I was moving when I took them.


One of the dozens of old churches I've visited on this trip. This one was from the 11th or 12th century and had some really interesting architecture.


Me, Michel, and Kalou on top of Puy de Dome, off of which I would jump in the next half hour. With a paraglider of course.


Roman ruins, more specifically a temple to Mercury, on the top of Puy de Dome.

No comments: